Welcome to YWCA New Britain Childcare. At YWCA New Britain, we know that looking for a high-quality childcare center can be stressful and overwhelming, but finding the right program can also be rewarding for your family.
YWCA New Britain is a leader in quality care and education for children. We provide convenient, affordable childcare in a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the development of young children. Our kids love the variety of activities and the opportunity to make new friends. Parents love the safe, stimulating, and inviting atmosphere and the mature and trained teachers. You can go to work having peace of mind knowing that your child is learning, growing, and having fun.
- High-quality, affordable, year-round care and education
- Highly trained and qualified teaching and administrative staff
- Accreditation by the NAEYC Academy for Early Childhood Program
- Over 35 years of experience providing care to children
- A play-based approach to address the development of the whole child
- Trusting relationships between caregivers, children, and their families
- Developmentally appropriate curriculums
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack provided daily at no additional cost
- Special educational services provided by the New Britain Board of Education
- A secure facility utilizing ID badges to enter the building
- A central location with accessibility to the highway and bus routes
- Discounts available to families with multiple children enrolled in the program
- Care 4 Kids accepted (click here to view important income eligibility changes for new and existing Care 4 Kids families)
For more information on our infant, toddler, and before and after-school programs, contact Jessica Spears at 860-225-4681 x274 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our preschool program, contact Michelle Japs at 860-225-4681 x285 or email@example.com, or Judith Alvarado at 860-225-4681 x233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.