Planned Giving: Securing Our Future
There are many ways to support YWCA New Britain to ensure that we are here now and long into the future to provide critical programming to women, children, and families. One of those ways is to consider making a planned gift to the YWCA Endowment Fund.
Here are some ways you can make a gift to the Endowment Fund at YWCA New Britain:
- Make an outright gift of cash, check, stocks, or securities.
- Include a bequest to YWCA New Britain in your estate plan.
- Name the YWCA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, pension plan, or IRA.
- Make a life income gift, such as a YWCA Charitable Gift Annuity agreement, that will provide you or your beneficiaries with lifetime income and tax benefits and, after death, will increase the YWCA Endowment Fund.
- Establish a Deferred Charitable Gift Annuity that will allow you to enjoy a substantial tax deduction now and receive annual checks upon retirement or at some other future date.
- Set up a Charitable Remainder Trust during your lifetime or in your estate plan that will make payments to you and your beneficiaries for their lifetime and then, after their death, will benefit YWCA New Britain.
If you have already included YWCA New Britain in your estate plans, and you feel comfortable sharing this information with us, please let us know so that we may thank you and acknowledge your generosity and vision. If you have specific questions about giving to the Endowment Fund, or would like us to work with your advisors, please call Sarah Bernier at 860-225-4681 x242.