We empower all of our students, regardless of what their training goals are, to strengthen their mind, body, and spirit through the practicing of martial arts and to provide each and every one of our students with self-confidence, great health and fitness, discipline, and the skills needed to defend themselves and succeed in life.
Beginners always welcome and no experience is necessary.
- Tang Soo Do Karate curriculum
- A positive, encouraging atmosphere
- A focus on respect and self-discipline
- Dedicated, caring, and knowledgeable instructors
- Regular grading/belting ceremonies
- Classes available for ages 3 years – adult- all levels are welcome
- Early bird registration discounts available
For more information on karate classes, contact Rebecca Mirando at 860-225-4681 x216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.