Spring session 2 Gymnastics schedule starts May 7th.
- Clean, modern, state-of-the-art facility
- A USA Gymnastics certified gymnastics facility
- USA Gymnastics team gymnastics, complete with local and state competitions
- Classes for ages 18 months to 16 years
- Enthusiastic and experienced instructors and coaches
- Voted best New Britain Gymnastics Studio by New Britain Herald Reader’s Poll- 2015!
For more information on gymnastics programs, contact Rebecca Mirando at 860-225-4681 x216 or email@example.com.
Meet Our Coaches
Head Coach Chris Cote was a competitive gymnast for 17 years. He began competing as a Junior Olympic Gymnast when he was five and continued until he graduated from Springfield College in 2003. After graduating, he coached at New England Gymnastics Express where he worked with some of the best coaches and clinicians in the country. He's been coaching men's and women's gymnastics (Level 3-10) for over 12 years and is a certified USAG member. He is also co-owner of Empire All Star Cheerleading & Gymnastics. Meet our coaches